- MAWP up to 60,000 PSI (4136 bar)
- Temperature Ratings: -100°F to 600°F
- MP and HP Cone & Threaded
- Other connections available by request
Features & Benefits
- Valve is fully open in as little as 1 3/4 turns. A high pressure valve industry first!
- Stem is lifted off of the seat more than 2X faster than conventional valves, which increases seat life.
- Less than half the number of turns to fully open compared to competitor’s valves. Less operator fatigue when opening/closing.
- Patent pending
- Solid stainless steel handle.
- Stainless steel captive fixing screw with stainless spring for easier handle removal. Eliminates dropped or misplaced fixing screw.
- 4-sided tapered stem for maximum handle contact. No chance of the handle slipping or loosening on stem.
- Two-piece, heavy-duty, non-rotating stem for a robust and reliable assembly.
- Bi-directional flow capability. Simplifies system designs.
- Packing gland/body thread interface consists of a preload locking internal thread form that is resistant to vibration. Eliminating the need for an external locking device.
- Double sided weep holes for easier leakage verification.
- Complete material traceability.
- Can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75
- Grafoil Packing for temperature up to 800°F
- Extended Stuffing Box for temperature up to 1200°F
- Body – 316 cold worked stainless steel
- Packing – Glass filled Teflon
- Stem – 15-5 PH